Jithvan

✯The Falcon Clan✯ [Recruitment Is Open!] | Professional Gaming Community | Fun Atmosphere | Ts3 | And More!

80 posts in this topic

I would like to join your clan. I have already applied.

we sent you a friend request on steam yesterday, please accept it to proceed with the recruitment process.

New YouTube series coming up!

lets collab brah and make some Youtube gold sometime

Edited by DOA

Howdy... as requested, I'm throwing out my application to join up and run around with you guys. I've been playing with the AFO guys and have a few hours of play time from the early days of legacy.

Hey man i would like to join your group my friend recently started playing with u guys.I would like to join in aswell =D

We are able to recruit more active players! Let us know if you want to be part of this great clan!

We have active players from around the world. If you are looking for a clan that always has members online feel free to apply. 

Hi, I'm 26 yo and have about 250h played already. It's borring to play solo so I'm looking for same good clan to play together :) I can be a builder, fighter and 'axe man' as well :D 

Can I join The Falcon Clan ?

Hi, I sent my recruitment form yesterday and still don't have any answer from You. Am I done something wrong or need to wait more ?

I applied and just cant wait to see if i get acepted ill be thankful if i do... Thank you http:steamcommunity.com/id/JitterBomb/

Edited by Jitterbomb

Wow, this group has just blown me away. When I signed up back in early 2015, I was 14 years old. I got accepted in because Jitvan decided that I was more mature of my age. I had a lot of fun playing with all the guys back then.
I stopped playing in FALC for a bit, because my friends from school got Rust, and I played with them, but they sorta stopped playing, and I thought that I would message Jithvan to ask If I was still welcome. He said ''Sure, hop in, the code is.......'' I then hop in a couple of days later, work my ass off farming and getting to know people. Then here today I opened TeamSpeak cause I wanted to play, and then it says ''Banned permanently''. I was like WTF, and so I message Jithvan.
He then tells me that I have been kicked out of the group because I was a minor. Here is the thing; Yes I am a minor, and that's fair. But I was accepted into FALC because I really wanted to be in a big, serious Rust group/gaming group. I knew that I had to be 16 years of age, but I thought that since I have expirienced a lot of shit in my life, I have gotten more mature, and that I might be able to join. And that WAS the case, but since Jithvan says ''Things has changed'' I am thrown out like that.
I told Jithvan that I would like to talk to the officer behind this, and him to kinda explain my situation, but then he just unfriends me.

I am blown away over the way people (especially officers and higher ranked people) are talking to ''new'' members in this group.
This post will probably be deleted very shortly after I type this, but to anyone reading this, I just wanted to put this out there, cause I do not think this is the way you should be treated by a big, known Gaming Community. 

17 minutes ago, The Unknown Outlaw said:

Wow, this group has just blown me away. When I signed up back in early 2015, I was 14 years old. I got accepted in because Jitvan decided that I was more mature of my age. I had a lot of fun playing with all the guys back then.
I stopped playing in FALC for a bit, because my friends from school got Rust, and I played with them, but they sorta stopped playing, and I thought that I would message Jithvan to ask If I was still welcome. He said ''Sure, hop in, the code is.......'' I then hop in a couple of days later, work my ass off farming and getting to know people. Then here today I opened TeamSpeak cause I wanted to play, and then it says ''Banned permanently''. I was like WTF, and so I message Jithvan.
He then tells me that I have been kicked out of the group because I was a minor. Here is the thing; Yes I am a minor, and that's fair. But I was accepted into FALC because I really wanted to be in a big, serious Rust group/gaming group. I knew that I had to be 16 years of age, but I thought that since I have expirienced a lot of shit in my life, I have gotten more mature, and that I might be able to join. And that WAS the case, but since Jithvan says ''Things has changed'' I am thrown out like that.
I told Jithvan that I would like to talk to the officer behind this, and him to kinda explain my situation, but then he just unfriends me.

I am blown away over the way people (especially officers and higher ranked people) are talking to ''new'' members in this group.
This post will probably be deleted very shortly after I type this, but to anyone reading this, I just wanted to put this out there, cause I do not think this is the way you should be treated by a big, known Gaming Community. 

We changed our policies as we grew and we were molded up by them to make us what we are today. We have restrictions and policies, our own little rules, that help us grow by the day. Your Inherent need to vent your frustration for what we had to do show us your underlying immaturity and inability to suck up to inevitable circumstances. Good Luck.