Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PurpleFae

Follow the trail...

5 posts in this topic

So I saw a reddit post earlier but I think this would be really cool if the FacePunch added a bleeding factor that made a trail of blood till you stopped the bleeding. Like...
Animals will leave blood trails you can follow, other players you've attacked and cause bleeding will also leave a trail of blood that they can stop like you normally do with bandages. This disappears after 45 seconds or something, nothing to short nothing to long. 
Being a big hunter in rust I absolutely love this idea what about you? Or do you have another cool idea?~

2 hours ago, PurpleFae said:

So I saw a reddit post earlier but I think this would be really cool if the FacePunch added a bleeding factor that made a trail of blood till you stopped the bleeding. Like...
Animals will leave blood trails you can follow, other players you've attacked and cause bleeding will also leave a trail of blood that they can stop like you normally do with bandages. This disappears after 45 seconds or something, nothing to short nothing to long. 
Being a big hunter in rust I absolutely love this idea what about you? Or do you have another cool idea?~

Goodluck finding the blood between the grass.

All I have to say.

Yea implementing blood spatter to drop on grass blades seems pretty hard but theres not grass everywhere!!

Great idea.

I have actually used the footprints systems to catch people hiding in bushes or behind trees. I think it would be extra cool to add one more layer and include bloody trails.

Thanks Walnut :D I use the foot prints too but some times theyre glitchy D: