• Announcements

• Comp_uter15776

Staff Applications Open!   01/01/2017

NB We have a new opening - Media Creator! It's that time again where we are allowing the community to signal their interest in joining the Rustafied team. We aim to have a broad range of individuals and as such have only a handful of prerequisites, but please submit your application anyway, even if you don't think we will bring you on - you never know! You can do this by heading to www.rustaforum.com/support and submitting a new application by choosing the "Staff Applications - Rustafied" department. From there it should be self explanatory. The criteria: Over the age of 18 Minimal ties to factions Previous experience is definitely a bonus However, as aforementioned, we take each application on a case-by-case basis. We will allow submissions for a couple of weeks before reviewing them. See you around! ~ Comp_uter15776
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Giuseppe

VIP system

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Why you disconnect me every time then 1-3 player ahead? I do not have a VIP? This is rules of business?

Edited by Giuseppe

We're not the ones disconnecting you, it might have to do with your client or computer. 

Our VIP system will never kick another person out or cause a client disconnect for non-VIP's. As PurpleFae said, it was likely a client crash.

On 09.01.2017 at 8:25 PM, Bugs said:

Our VIP system will never kick another person out or cause a client disconnect for non-VIP's. As PurpleFae said, it was likely a client crash.

No it is not problem, my computer powerful and clean like Mr. Clean! (i work in it group)
Next time I will make a record and net. statistics.

Your computer can be clean as can be and the game can still crash. Especially last week, there were specific NRE's causing crashes and they did a hotfix for it. Long and short: I don't know exactly why you got kicked a couple times, but I can assure you it has absolutely nothing to do with our VIP system.

6 minutes ago, Bugs said:

Your computer can be clean as can be and the game can still crash. Especially last week, there were specific NRE's causing crashes and they did a hotfix for it. Long and short: I don't know exactly why you got kicked a couple times, but I can assure you it has absolutely nothing to do with our VIP system.

Maybe i need reinstall client steam and game, i try it

Verify the files or yea, try re installing it. As Bugs said it could just be this resent update, I know I'm having problems since they added harbors.