Rustafied

On The Pulse of Rust

Trundel The Great

New Low Pop Monthly wipe server needed!!!

I'm sure if any of you have tried to log into the low pop North America server (that's on a monthly wipe) have noticed you were put into a queue with like 50+ people ahead of you. I have had my queue going for about 8 hours now and have only moved up to 36th in line. I greatly feel that if they were to add one more low pop (monthly wipe) server it would greatly decrease this queue. I would be willing to pay to help get another one up, and I feel a lot of you too would pay/ more money from vip passes for the team! love this game, but this is the 3rd day since the wipe that I haven't even been able to get on. :( 

Server just wiped, you're going to have to deal with it. In the next week or so the queue will most likely decrease so it shouldn't be an issue.

Posted (edited)

You have not lived until you waited in a 100+ player queue on main just to crash and get put back into 100+ player queue.

Edited by DOA

Ridiculous, I'm new to the game, the only server me and my friends are interested in is the month wipe.

The WORST part is, they wont even let me buy a pass to skip the que. Says it's sold out....

UNLESS 50$ and 50$ which is a joke and a half.

Either make a new server or increase the max.

:ph34r: 

I know it really sucks when you have to wait in que but we can't just add more slots or increase the server size. Increasing either will just have very harsh affects on the servers we increase on. Because increasing in players, there will be more buildings, more clans, more stuff, and much much more lag. In a nut shell, more players = unplayable lag and angry players who dont play. So you can hopefully see our dilemma and why we only allow a certain amount of slots. So we only have a small group of VIPs able to by-pass the que not a large group. We have 12 servers up and running, so you have many choices if you would like to be on one of ours. 
Hopefully this kinda helps but let me know if you have some more questions! 

28 minutes ago, night said:

Any new 1 month servers coming?

Its up to bugs if he wants to make another server. Sadly you missed our poll where we had a better way to ask for this.