• Announcements

• Comp_uter15776

Staff Applications Open!   01/01/2017

NB We have a new opening - Media Creator! It's that time again where we are allowing the community to signal their interest in joining the Rustafied team. We aim to have a broad range of individuals and as such have only a handful of prerequisites, but please submit your application anyway, even if you don't think we will bring you on - you never know! You can do this by heading to www.rustaforum.com/support and submitting a new application by choosing the "Staff Applications - Rustafied" department. From there it should be self explanatory. The criteria: Over the age of 18 Minimal ties to factions Previous experience is definitely a bonus However, as aforementioned, we take each application on a case-by-case basis. We will allow submissions for a couple of weeks before reviewing them. See you around! ~ Comp_uter15776
Shark

sold out / VIP

4 posts in this topic

how can it be that there are sold out?? I just startet with my new clan yesterday, and now I can buy VIP because there are a limited on it, it gives some players an advantage an the rest can just wait hours too get in.

that I don´t understand. if you got too give VIP it should be too accessible to all.

There are only limited VIP slots because any more would degrade the server's performance. We cannot add more until those with VIP previously do not renew and thus effectively return their slot to the pool.

Posted (edited)

How many VIP slots are there?

Edit: And is there any way to get notified when VIP slots free up?

Edited by Eucalyptus

It varies, and we are looking into potential ways to have a notify list or similar.