• Announcements

• Comp_uter15776

Staff Applications Open!   01/01/2017

NB We have a new opening - Media Creator! It's that time again where we are allowing the community to signal their interest in joining the Rustafied team. We aim to have a broad range of individuals and as such have only a handful of prerequisites, but please submit your application anyway, even if you don't think we will bring you on - you never know! You can do this by heading to www.rustaforum.com/support and submitting a new application by choosing the "Staff Applications - Rustafied" department. From there it should be self explanatory. The criteria: Over the age of 18 Minimal ties to factions Previous experience is definitely a bonus However, as aforementioned, we take each application on a case-by-case basis. We will allow submissions for a couple of weeks before reviewing them. See you around! ~ Comp_uter15776
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PDizzle

Lost our whole base in 15 mins due to cheater

4 posts in this topic

I just need to vent. I know it was thanksgiving but there has to be some way to contact an admin. we had a member poking people in TS for 20 mins after they wiped 4 people with all head shots in in under 2 seconds. than they went directly to all cabinets and loot. there has to be a better way to contact an admin. especially if we are paying for VIP. you could go to the main clans and appoint someone as a point of contact and give them permissions in your ts so they can talk to you. its just a shame.

Hey, another way to report a hacker is to use the ''player report'' option in the support tab here on the forums, we seethose reports come in and we look into them when we have time. It's also a great way to submit any proof you may have and to add your own comments. 

Regards
LetsHavePie

still would have had the same response time. our group is going to see what the next 2 weeks is like and decide if we want to stay and pay for VIP again. we may look for a server with more active admins.

I spent time with family on Thanksgiving, so I was personally away from TeamSpeak.  However, if you would have submitted a support ticket, like Pie has mentioned above, more then likely I would have seen it and replied and/or assigned it within minutes of it being submitted, as If I remember correctly I was doing support requests between family visits all day.  Perhaps they were poking someone who was AFK?  Regardless, we're sorry that no one was able to respond at the time.  If you submit a ticket now with the relevant information here: rustaforum.com/report we will look into it ASAP.  Thank You, and have fun out there.