Michko

Someone changed my base codes

10 posts in this topic

Hello, im playing EU Low pop server and i was playing once, i was in my base, then some guy appeared and killed me(im just bad at pvp) , when i wanted to respawn i didnt see my bag, so i was oh he raided me ok, ill check, comed back to my base, nothing raided just base code changed and they was all locked, except the front doors wasnt changed, im pretty angry, because i was working hard at that base, is there some way you can help me? Admin? Thank you

Were you using an easy to guess code (5555 2525 1234 1337)? Also did you by accident give out the code to a friend or said it outloud in game or in a voip program? Once the base code slip, you can lose it all fast. One of the worst feelings in Rust is getting code lock raided.

No, can you help me ? I have all locked, my code its not that bad...

Can someone come on EU Low Pop and help me get through doors, actually i have the front doors opened, he didnt changed that one

Hello,
Unfortunately i don't think there is much we can do, Mods won't interfere with game play unless hacks are used and even then we have limited stuff we can do. Currently I don't believe there is a code hack out there or a bug, which means I believe what happen to you is that you got code raided. This can happen by having and easy to guess code like DOA said or by someone else getting your codes By hearing it in a TS or a base mate that wants to take all your stuff or a Base mate giving out the codes to someone else knowingly or not . If you believe someone used some sort of unfair game play to code raid you please submit a ticket @  https://www.rustaforum.com/support/

Edited by Azrith

One time my brother stumbled upon a base with unlocked doors. (i guess the owner of the house bagged in a new friend and he left the doors unlocked, so my brother went to all the doors and changed the codes and then went to the guy and told him what happened before killing him.

it was mean, but it was kinda funny. you live and learn.

also take a look at vertiigo's latest rust video.. one of his clan mates leaves the door unlocked.

this leaving the door unlocked is a pretty common thing.

this sort of thing is part of the game and i doubt an admin can help you bud. :(

I had doors closed, i remember that, one guy said on the server that was his friend and i had 2 doors opened, but i dont remember that, i dont thing soo, should i just make new base farm and farm and then make my way with c4? BTW is griefing allowed? 

download.png

Do you still have building priv? That base would be easy to boost on and blow down then put their own door on if they got tool cupboard ... also it's always a good idea to use a few different door codes