Kelsix

Lost all loot during the restart of the server 07:00 UTC time 02.10.2016

8 posts in this topic

The server was going through a normal restart and when we got back in it was a major roll back all the hard work that was put in was lost, we lost 1 m249, couple of c4s-rockets and couple of thousands gun powder and alot of guns. and alot of more. THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED!

Are you talking about EU Main?

Cause if you're then I completely agree me and my 2 friends raided a major clan base yesterday that took over 10 c4, and we've literally been grinding sulphur for it ourselves for about 4 - 5 hours, after we had a shit load of guns, farm, and most importantly 35k unsmelted suphur

P.S. RIP 1 day of my life

Played whole day finally end building my projects farmed with clan m8 for 10 hrs straight  its 1 week cycle and there is 18 hrs rollback? What da hell? Fix this ASAP pls

Today server rollbacked 18 hrs before then people played like 5 hrs then admins asked a pool to rollback to the original state, then they rolled back to the 18 hrs rolled back world save now people lost in total nearly (23hrs) 1 day of gameplay. All we ask is to roll back server to its original state before the 18 hrs rollback please do it before this server is abandoned by all of its players...

http://www.strawpoll.me/11347343

Poll says clearly to go back before rollback which is not what have been done...