shamE

These server queues are ridiculous

11 posts in this topic

80 man queue yesterday and 60 man queue today. Is this the way its going to be all month?

The worst feeling is getting EAC disconnected and put back in the end of the line after waiting in a 100+ queue.

5 hours ago, DOA said:

The worst feeling is getting EAC disconnected and put back in the end of the line after waiting in a 100+ queue.

Its literally worse than death.

VIP is the best thing to ever happen.

Don't have $10/month?

Get a job.

Can't get a job?

Sale meth.

Our free market economy stands strong.

Yeah after hearing friends in game while im staring at a queue of over 140 people....it was a pretty quick decision to go VIP.

With me instantly entering the game upon buying it and every time since, ive been satisfied with my decision. ;)

Yeah, the queues have been pretty nuts the past several days. It's normal for demand to be high after a wipe - especially a BP wipe. I expect it to calm down a bit as people head back to work. 

Also, the new dedicated box is on the way and should allow us to open up some more slots / new servers.

The queue has been pretty rough lately, it's pretty insane even the low population server is having a long queue time carrying on into the weekend.

4 hours ago, Mr. Gray said:

I know they r horrible ! I came on to buy a vip slot on low pop but they r sold out :((((

Bugs said the following: I will consider making more Low Pop VIP available in the next week or two.

So stay tuned and you'll be able to get VIP for Low Pop possibly in the near future, ;)

Edited by Icarus